How to Win Back Your Lapsed and Cancelled Members
So many membership owners live in fear of their members cancelling.
It kind of makes sense, because the goal of a membership site is to retain its members for as long as possible and so when someone leaves – whatever the reason – it’s hard not to see that as a negative.
However when a member cancels, it doesn’t have to be the end of the road.
In this podcast I talk about why cancellations don’t mean it’s all over, and how implementing a ‘win-back’ strategy is essential for getting lapsed and cancelled members to return.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Some of the main reasons why your members leave (and why cancellations aren’t always a bad thing!)
- How to create effective win-back campaigns to tempt your cancelled members
- Dos and don’ts of planning win-back campaigns that work
- A walkthrough example of email sequences and promotions that will get your cancelled members to return
Related articles about handling membership cancellations and more:
- How to Deal With Member Cancellations
- What to do (and what to avoid) when someone cancels their membership
- Why you’re losing members, and what you can do about it…
- How to Manage and Increase Annual Membership Renewals
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode