Why Your Membership Website NEEDS More Than Just Content
It’s easy to fall into the trap of playing the “numbers game” when it comes to creating your membership content.
Taking pride in having more courses, more tools, more bells and whistles than the next guy.
However as I cover in this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, it’s a foolish game to play and one which not only leads to you failing your members but also puts your entire membership business at risk.
In this episode, I discuss:
- What you REALLY need to be focusing on when it comes to creating membership content
- Why putting too much content into your membership site is a bad thing
- How relying too much on content as your selling point puts your business at risk of being wiped out by your competitors
- The question you need to ask yourself to re-align your thinking about your membership offering
Related articles and resources about membership content:
- How to Create Amazing Educational Content with Colin Gray
- Why Every Membership Owner Needs to Focus on Improving their Content
- 12 Types of Content To Include In Your Membership Site
- 5 types of content that will help build member engagement
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode