Staying Consistent as a One-Man Band with Warwick Brown
On today’s episode on Behind the Membership Callie is talking with Warwick Brown who runs the KAM Club, a membership site for key account managers which has been running for around nine months.
Hear all about how Warwick came to start the KAM Club and how he utilised existing resources, like his previously free blog content, to get him started much quicker – although he still put off launching the membership for a long time!
Warwick also talks about the challenge of consistency, particularly when it comes to content creation, and how finding a way to link his free and paid content together has made his life so much easier.
And discusses finding time to do everything when running a membership site solo, how Warwick provides a lot of personal support in his membership site, from 30-minute welcome calls, to personal videos and check-in messages, despite it being low cost. And how, despite quitting his high salary job, and not yet making the same amount with his membership, he couldn’t be happier.
Plus, of course, much, much more!
Listen in to hear about:
- How Warwick quit his six-figure corporate job to create a membership site instead and why he’s happier now
- Warwick’s evolution from blog to course to membership site and how he utilised existing content to get his membership started
- Why he chooses to provide a lot of personal support, including 30 minute individual welcome calls, despite it being a low cost site
- The challenge of consistency when it comes to content creation, and how finding a way to link his free and paid content has made this much easier
- Determining what to charge when there isn’t a specific return on investment to be made
- Utilising personal welcome videos to make members feel at home and increase retention
- Why Warwick chose to run his whole membership site through Mighty Networks and how that is working for him
- How the pandemic has impacted the membership – both for Warwick himself and his membership growth
Connect with Warwick:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode