Video Marketing Strategy with Emmy Wu
Would you like to know how to effectively use video marketing for your membership site? Joining us on the latest podcast episode to talk about creating compelling videos, launch strategies and a lot more is Emmy Wu.
Emmy is a phenomenally talented videographer and launch strategist who has helped countless course creators and membership site owners to implement video into their marketing and sales strategy.
In this episode, Emmy and I discuss:
- Video content vs other mediums
- How to make your videos stand out from the competition
- Emmy’s top tips for using video as part of a launch funnel
- The rising popularity of live-streaming apps like Periscope and Blab
- The most effective way of using videos for a membership site owner
Spread the word…
— The Membership Guys (@membershipguys) December 9, 2015
Find out more…
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode