Are You Undercharging For Your Membership Site? Probably Not…
Membership pricing is an inexact science.
It’s natural to wonder whether you’ve found the sweet spot in terms of what you should be charging your members.
However we’ve seen an increasing amount of people taking completely the wrong approach due to not really being able to wrap their head around the membership model, and as a result making some poor decisions when it comes to setting their membership pricing.
In this episode, I help you to figure out whether you’re actually undercharging for your membership, or if you’re just thinking about it the wrong way.
- How to determine whether you’re at the lower end of membership pricing
- Terrible reasons for wanting to dramatically increase your monthly fee
- The main factors that determine the pricing ‘sweet spot’
- What 3 choices you have if you do want to raise the price of your membership
Related articles about membership pricing:
- Our 6 Top Tips for Increasing the Price of Your Membership
- How Much Should I Charge For My Membership Website?
- Using Offers and Promotions to Attract New Members
- Should I Charge Monthly or Annually for My Membership Site?
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode