10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2019
So, 2019 is done and dusted. Hopefully it was a successful one for you and your membership.
It was certainly a big one for us, with more highlights than you can shake a stick at – many of which you’ve heard us ‘document’ right here on The Membership Guys Podcast.
And I know this is so cliche… but I swear the older I get, the faster each year seems to pass. I can’t quite come to terms with the fact that tomorrow it’ll be 2020.
Seriously… 2020… the mythical, far off, futuristic date that almost every sci-fi movie told us would look like this…
Instead of freaking out about the being in the actual future – we’re wrapping up the year with what has become a bit of a tradition here at The Membership Guys – our end of year recap show where we look back at the top 10 most popular episodes of the podcast throughout the past 12 months.
As always we are so incredibly grateful to each and every one of you for continuing to support the show – here’s to an awesome 2020!
Episode Links (not in order – don’t want to ruin the suspense!):
- 4 Unusual (But Effective) Membership Content Strategies
- Planning Your Content For The Next 12 Months with Janet Murray
- 12 Types of Content To Include In Your Membership Site
- Building a 7 Figure Bass Empire with Scott Devine
- Retain Live 2019 Debrief with Mike and Callie
- How Do I Know That I’m Delivering Enough Value in My Membership?
- Celebrating the 4th Anniversary of Membership Academy
- Should You Create an Online Course or a Membership Site?
- 6 Tasks You Should Outsource To Make Your Membership More Manageable
- Biggest Takeaways from the Online Membership Industry Report
Check out previous years’ countdowns:
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2018
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2017
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2016
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode