How to Build a Global Brand for your Membership with Chris Ducker
Running an online membership removes the barriers for doing business around the world. Regardless of where you’re based, your members will come from far and wide.
This represents a huge opportunity for membership website owners to build a global brand.
In this episode, Chris Ducker and I discuss:
- Refining how you position yourself and an authority, and how to escape the “pigeon hole”
- The important of “serving” your community
- How launching a membership site has changed Chris’ approach to live events and speaking gigs
- Chris’ top tips for building a global brand with your membership site.
- …and loads more!
This was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Chris about his business. He was very open and honest about some of the doubts he had in pivoting from one area of expertise, and shared a lot of insight and “value-bombs” from his experiences as an influencer, “bricks and mortar” business owner, and now membership site founder.
A word of warning – this features not one, but TWO English accents…
Get more from Chris Ducker…
Find out out more about building and marketing your membership brand
- Nathan Chan on Building a Successful Publishing Brand
- Amy Schmittauer on Building Authority through Video Marketing
- 7 Ways to Add Social Proof to Your Membership Sales Page
- How to Market Your Membership by Building Authority
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode