Advanced Tips and Tactics for Offering a Membership Trial
A trial offer can be a very effective tool in your membership marketing arsenal.
Giving people the ability to take your site for a test-run is great way of eliminating any concern that your site won’t deliver what it promises; and when you have people logging into your site and consuming your content it makes it easier to convince them to stick around.
And in this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I let you in on some advanced tips, tactics and techniques for making your membership trial more effective.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The key things everyone offering a trial for their membership NEEDS to make sure they’re doing
- Why charging a nominal fee is often better than making your trial completely free
- What to do about the people who don’t actually make use of their trial
- Specific tactics for taking your trial to the next level and improving conversions
Related articles about offering a membership trial and more:
- Podcast: Trial periods and risk reversal
- Should I offer a trial for my membership site?
- 5 Ways Membership Site Owners Can Capitalize on Facebook Live
- Using Offers and Promotions to Attract New Members
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode