Dealing With the Ugly Side of Running a Membership Website
I think it's fair to say that we're pretty big fans of the membership model.
You don't call yourselves “The Membership Guys” and dedicate yourself to teaching this stuff if you're not…
But for all we love the whole world of running membership sites, as with any type of business there is an ugly side that you'll undoubtedly encounter at some point when running a membership of your own.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I talk about 3 “ugly” issues that we've recently had experience with for our own membership and our advice for dealing with it should those same problems come up for you.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How to deal with “copycats” who take immitation too far and cross the line into plagiarism
- Why you shouldn't take attempts to prevent piracy too far
- What to do if your membership content is pirated, and your options to have illegal links removed
- Disputing false chargeback claims with your payment processor
Related articles and information about dealing with difficult situations when running a membership
- How to Prevent Hit and Run Members
- How to Handle Customer Service for Your Membership Site
- Choosing a Payment Option for Your Membership Site
- How to Set Boundaries with your Members
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode