How to Streamline the Production of your Membership Content
Creating membership content can be one of the most time consuming parts of running a paid membership website.
If you’re billing people on a recurring basis, you need to deliver value on a recurring basis; and often delivering that value involves some form of content.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I discuss how to approach content strategy for your membership, and the steps to take in order to ensure your production process is streamlined so you’re not constantly grinding to put out new content.
- Two key mindset shifts to embrace that will change how you approach your membership content
- What content you should be creating, and how to deliver more while actually REDUCING your workload
- The steps you need to take before hiring someone to help you to produce content
- The one thing that will make a monumental difference to your content production process
Related articles and information about creating membership content
- 12 Types of Content To Include In Your Membership Site
- Utilizing Guest Experts for your Membership Content
- Planning Your Content For The Next 12 Months with Janet Murray
- 6 Tasks You Should Outsource To Make Your Membership More Manageable
“Focus on providing solutions to problems. If you can solve a problem, or get a result for someone in a single 10 minute lesson, then you’re serving nobody by trying to find ways of dragging that out over a 2 or 3 hour long course purely to satisfy the numbers game.“
“Look at ways of bringing in guests, or even tapping into your own member base to not only further reduce the amount of work you need to personally put into your content, but also to expose your members to a greater variety of opinions, experiences, and expertise.”
“Batching is the key to being highly efficient and productive when it comes to creating membership content.”
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode