How to Streamline the Production of your Membership Content
Creating membership content can be one of the most time consuming parts of running a paid membership website.
If you’re billing people on a recurring basis, you need to deliver value on a recurring basis; and often delivering that value involves some form of content.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I discuss how to approach content strategy for your membership, and the steps to take in order to ensure your production process is streamlined so you’re not constantly grinding to put out new content.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Two key mindset shifts to embrace that will change how you approach your membership content
- What content you should be creating, and how to deliver more while actually REDUCING your workload
- The steps you need to take before hiring someone to help you to produce content
- The one thing that will make a monumental difference to your content production process
Related articles and information about membership content
- 12 Types of Content To Include In Your Membership Site
- Creating Your Membership Content
- Utilizing Guest Experts for your Membership Content
- How to Create Amazing Educational Content with Colin Gray
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode