How to Stay Motivated as a Membership Site Owner
There’s a lot to deal with when running a membership website.
Creating content, interacting with your community, dealing with customer support not to mention all of the regular day to day stuff that comes with running a business.
In the early days this can all be very exciting, but once it becomes routine it’s easy for the shine to go off the apple and for it to become tougher to stay motivated; particularly if you start to hit some road bumps or have to handle tricky situations.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I discuss the importance of staying motivated, and how you can keep yourself on track when running a membership site.
In this episode, I discuss:
- What you need to keep in mind to keep you motivated through the highs and lows of running a membership
- The method we use to ensure we stay focused on the many positives rather than wallowing in a handful of negatives
- Why comparison-itis is the bain of any business owners life, and how to avoid it
- How to manage member expectations so you don’t get overburdened and end up burning out
Related articles about staying motivated and on track with your membership:
- Dealing With the Ugly Side of Running a Membership Website
- How to Set Boundaries with your Members
- 12 Proven Tactics for Starting a New Membership Community
- Avoiding Burnout When Running a Membership Site
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode