9 Signs That You Shouldn’t Start a Membership Website
It’s a new year, time for resolutions and focusing on new projects; and for many that means deciding to start a membership website.
However rather than joining the countless people out there dishing out motivational platitudes and encouragement by the bucket-full; I’ve decided to take a different approach for this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast.
Instead, I’m going to try to talk you out of it, by giving you the 9 signs that it might be a bad idea to start a membership site.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why it’s important to figure out whether starting a membership is a good idea before you dive right into it
- The day to day realities of running a membership, and how they likely differ from what you’ve been told
- How to figure out whether you’re the right person to run a membership
- The mindset you need to succeed as a membership site owner
Useful articles for anyone planning to start a membership
- How Much Content Do You Need to Launch Your Membership?
- 7 Principles Shared by Every Successful Membership Website
- Busting the 8 most common myths about membership sites
- 4 Tips for validating your membership site or online course idea
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode