How to Inject New Life Into a Stale Membership Website
Momentum plays a huge part in your membership growth. In fact you’ll often find that there’s a snowball effect which kicks in once you achieve a certain level of growth, where everything seems to pick up speed.
But what if your membership has slowed down recently and started to stagnate?
What can do you to reignite that momentum and get back on track?
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, we look at how to reignite your membership growth and regain momentum.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to research and identify the core problems that have caused your membership growth to stall
- Two ways to relaunch your membership, and whether you should close your doors
- The honest questions you need to ask yourself about whether you’re actually delivering value to your members
- Ways of re-engaging your existing members
Related articles about membership growth and engagement:
- How to Increase Engagement within your Membership Site
- Why you’re losing members, and what you can do about it…
- 7 Biggest Mistakes that Growing Membership Site Owners Make
- 5 types of content that will help build member engagement
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode