Simple Ways to Create Membership Content From Things You’re Already Doing
Producing membership content can be taxing.
Especially if your members expect something fresh on an ongoing basis.
And if you’re also creating free content as part of your marketing strategy you can quickly find yourself buried in writing articles and recording videos day in, day out.
They key is working smarter with your content strategy.
In this podcast, I dive into 9 simple tactics for leveraging the things you’re already doing in your business as a way to more effectively create new content for your members.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between creating content and delivering value
- How to add massive value to your members by selling them your other products and services
- Best ways to leverage your blog, podcast and even live events
- Why you might already be sitting on a wealth of potential member content
Related articles about membership content:
- How to Streamline the Production of your Membership Content
- Why Your Membership Website NEEDS More Than Just Content
- Negotiating Member-Only Perks and Special Offers
- Perfect Your Membership Content Strategy with these 7 Podcast Episodes
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode