Retain Live 2019 Debrief with Mike and Callie – Part Two: The Event
Retain Live 2019 was a phenomenal success – especially for our very first live event!
However as we discussed during the first part of our “debrief”, it was a little rocky in the build up.
In this concluding episode, Callie and I talk through the event itself, breaking down everything that happened and how it all came together; sharing some of our biggest lessons and top takeaways for anyone thinking of running a similar event.
In this episode…
- The moment we realised that all of our hard work, and the complete burnout we’d experienced, was totally worth it.
- A recap of the sessions, speakers and surprises from across the 3 days of the event
- How we added special touches and memorable moments to make our event truly remarkable
- Answering that all important question about whether we’ll be running another event like this one
- Retain Live 2019 Debrief – Part One: The Build Up
- Planning a Conference: Behind The Scenes Of Retain 2019
- Chris Ducker on Running Live Events to Grow Your Membership
Pictures from Retain Live 2019
We were fortunate to have an incredible team of photographers from TyneSight Photographic Services, who took hundreds of truly amazing shots of the event. Here are just a few of our absolute favourites…
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode