Do You REALLY Need to Add a Community to Your Membership?
We often talk about how crucial community is to long term membership success.
In many memberships, even though members join for the content it’s actually the community that they stick around for.
However that’s not always the case, and in this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast I dig into ways in which adding a community to your membership may not be all it’s cracked up to be.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why having a community is generally better for engagement and long term member retention.
- The downsides of having a community that most people usually don’t tell you.
- Specific situations and scenarios where having a community might actually be a BAD thing!
- Ideas for keeping members engaged if you don’t have an online forum or member group.
Related articles about membership community:
- 12 Proven Tactics for Starting a New Membership Community
- How to Deal with Problem Members Inside Your Community
- How to Maintain Harmony Inside your Membership Community
- Bucking the trend: 5 Ways to Break From The Membership Norm
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode