7 Ways to Get New Members Once Your Membership Launch is Done
In many ways your membership launch is some of the easiest marketing you’ll ever do.
Bringing something fresh to market almost automatically attracts curiosity and attention, and the timely nature of your launch coupled with the urgency from deadlines given to typical launch offers and promotions helps to generate a lot of buzz.
However what happens once your launch is over and the hype dies down. How do you make sure you continue to attract new members?
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I discuss 7 of the best ways to ensure those sales keep coming once your membership launch is over and done with.
In this episode:
- How your first wave of members is crucial to your ongoing marketing strategy
- Why you shouldn’t give up on those non-buyers too easily
- What is “event marketing” and how can you use it to drive new members?
- What type of marketing is essential for longer term membership success?
Related articles about your membership launch (and beyond):
- Failure to Launch? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself if Your New Membership Flops
- 6 Ways to Create Interest and Buzz for Your Membership Launch
- Using Urgency to Promote an Evergreen Membership
- Using Offers and Promotions to Attract New Members
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode