Overcoming 5 Common Objections to Joining Your Membership
Your membership won’t be right for everyone, and there are countless random reasons why someone may decide not to join.
However in our experience of working with hundreds of memberships, we often see the same 5 objections coming up time after time.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I reveal the 5 most common objections people have to joining memberships – and more importantly what you can do to overcome them.
In this episode:
- How to stop people thinking that your membership is too expensive.
- Why social proof and risk reversal are crucial components in your membership sales strategy.
- The most important thing to have on your checkout page.
- Why convincing people NOT to join your membership is actually a good thing!
Related articles about attracting new members:
- Should You Offer a Money Back Guarantee for your Membership?
- Advanced Tips and Tactics for Offering a Membership Trial
- 7 Ways to Add Social Proof to Your Membership Sales Page
- Tips and Tricks for Increasing your Membership Sales
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode