Why Membership Site Owners Need to Niche Down (And STAY Niched)
The most successful memberships are those that cater to a specific niche.
Having a niche makes your offering more targeted, which increases the likelihood of someone identifying with the problem your membership solves.
If you want to stand out from the crowd, you can’t just blend in with the crowd. You need to have a specialty.
But how do you figure out your niche?
And what happens once you’ve become successful in a specific area?
Should you stay put, or expand your reach?
I answer all of these questions and more on this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast.
- Why being a specialist beats being a “jack of all trades”
- The biggest mistake people make once they become successful in a niche
- The 3 different ways to pick a niche and differentiate your offering
- Why “For X” is the most powerful phrase for positioning your membership
- Achieving Success in a Small Niche with Shannon Rogers
- 4 Ways to Discover What Your Audience REALLY Want from your Membership
- Do You Need to be an Expert to Start a Membership Website?
- 7 Biggest Mistakes that Growing Membership Site Owners Make
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode