Should I Charge Monthly or Annually for My Membership Site?
How regularly you charge your members has an effect on generating sales, engagement inside your membership as well as member retention. Not to mention the implications on your business itself in terms of stability, cashflow and more.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I dig deep into the pros and cons of each type of subscription frequency; as well as present some additional and alternative options for membership billing.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Pros and cons of monthly versus annual membership pricing
- Psychological triggers involved in the decision to join your membership
- Why offering both pricing options works even better than choosing just one
- Other options for membership billing
Related articles about membership pricing:
- Strategies for Increasing Your Membership Pricing
- 4 Options for Tracking Vital Membership Metrics
- How to Improve Member Retention and Reduce Churn
- Should I Charge a One Off Fee or Recurring Payment for Membership?
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode