Should You Offer a Money Back Guarantee for your Membership?
There’s always an element of risk on the part of the buyer when making a purchase decision. What guarantee do they have that you’re not going to rip them off or under-deliver?
And the same goes for someone thinking of joining your membership website.
That’s why offering a money back guarantee can help increase membership sales; as it gives that extra little bit of protection to prospective members just in case they don’t feel your site is right for them.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I dive deeper into the reasons you might consider offering a money back guarantee, and the nitty-gritty details of what that would mean for your membership.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of risk reversal strategies for increasing your membership sales
- What length your money-back guarantee should be
- How to handle people taking advantage of your guarantee period
- What sort of conditions and caveats you should think about adding
Related content about risk reversal, trials and offering a guarantee:
- Advanced Tips and Tactics for Offering a Membership Trial
- Are you using risk reversal to increase membership sales?
- How to Attract New Members Without Feeling Like a Sleazy Marketer
- How to Handle Customer Service for Your Membership Site
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode