How to Choose and Research Ideas For Your Membership Website
The right idea can make or break a membership website.
Far too often, people steamroll ahead into worrying about which membership plugin they’re going to use or how much content they need without actually doing the research necessary to make sure you’re on the right track.
But how do you know if your idea is a winner?
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I take you step by step through the process of choosing, research and validating your membership idea.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to research and validate your membership idea
- 5 questions to ask yourself to determine whether your idea is a good one
- The biggest mistakes people make in their research, and how to avoid them
- Specific steps you can take to validate that people would be willing to pay for your membership
Related articles about membership planning:
- 4 Tips for validating your membership site or online course idea
- Pat Flynn on How to Validate Your Idea for a Membership Website
- How to Handle Someone Having the Same Idea for their Membership
- 4 Ways to Discover What Your Audience REALLY Want from your Membership
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode