It’s Time for a Reality Check about Membership Site Tech
With our community of thousands of membership owners, we see the same patterns emerging when it comes to wrestling with membership site tech.
People starting their site build and then 6 months later they’re still stuck, spinning their wheels, trying to get everything perfect and making no progress!
Often they’ll blame this on the technology being too tough, but more often than not it’s because of their own unrealistic expectations.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I give a kick up the backside to anyone stuck with the tech side of building their membership site.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The big mistakes people make when trying to build their own membership site
- Why you need to have realistic expectations when it comes to using membership plugins
- The downside of WordPress themes and page building tools
- A litmus test for determining whether that “must have” feature is really important
Related articles about membership site tech:
- Our recommended membership tools and resources
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing Your Membership Plugin
- How to Build a Membership Site in Under a Day
- 7 Things to Consider When Choosing a Membership Site Theme
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode