How Much Should I Charge For My Membership Website?
Deciding on your membership pricing is often easier said than done.
You’ll always be too expensive for some people, and too cheap for others. And until you launch your membership and actually get people signing up you have no real reliable way of testing which price-point will work best for your audience.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, you’ll learn the 4 key areas to factor into deciding what to charge for your membership, as well as my advice for hitting the “sweet spot” with your pricing strategy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 4 key factors to consider when setting your membership site pricing
- Why you should NEVER compete solely on price
- The “rule of thumb” range for membership pricing and how it differs for B2B and B2C memberships
- How to find the “sweet spot” for what to charge for your membership
Related articles about membership pricing:
- Strategies for Increasing Your Membership Pricing
- Advanced Tips and Tactics for Offering A Membership Trial
- Should You Charge a One Off Fee or a Recurring Payment for your Membership Site
- Which Currency Should You Use For Pricing Your Membership?
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode