Creating an MVP to Test and Validate Your Membership Idea
One of the biggest reasons memberships never get off the ground is that the initial idea for the product just wasn’t right.
While you can research the market and survey your audience until the cows come home, it’s extremely easy to allow your bias towards what you think is a winning concept to sway your analysis of that research or – even worse – to ignore warning signs that you’re heading down the wrong path.
If you want to be successful, you need to truly test and validate that your idea is worth pursuing, and one of the best ways to do this is with an MVP.
Join me for the latest episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, where I deep dive into what an MVP is, why they’re important and how to go about actually creating one.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What is an MVP and why creating one is the best way to test whether your idea will work
- Characteristics of an effective MVP specific to membership sites
- 6 core types of MVP that you can create, with examples and tips for each
- Why it doesn’t matter that you’re already selling services and products
Related articles about membership planning:
- 4 Tips for validating your membership site or online course idea
- How to Choose and Research Ideas For Your Membership Website
- 4 Ways to Discover What Your Audience REALLY Want from your Membership
- Pat Flynn on How to Validate Your Idea for a Membership Website
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode