Marketing Tactics for Attracting New Members – Part One
Sales are the lifeblood of a successful membership business.
While being able to hang onto those members is critical to the long term health of your site, the best retention strategy in the world is useless if you're not bringing in any members in the first place.
In the first of a two-part podcast series, I discuss a variety of different marketing tips, strategies and tactics that you can use for your own membership in order to increase sales and have a steady stream of new members joining your site.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why social proof is so effective and how you can use it when marketing your own membership
- Two of the best ways of using Facebook in your membership marketing
- Splintering off aspects of your membership in order to give you more sales and marketing options
- How to use webinars to attract new members to your membership site
Related articles about marketing your membership website
- Amy Porterfield on Using Webinars to Grow Your Membership
- Using Offers and Promotions to Attract New Members
- Jill Stanton on Using Facebook Groups to Grow Your Membership
- 6 Ways That Membership Site Owners Should Be Using Remarketing
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode