3 Tactics We’re Currently Experimenting With Inside Membership Academy
Much of what we do as membership site owners involves experimentation.
Regardless of what some people may try to tell you, there is no one-size-fits-all strategy or magic formula for membership success; you have to test and figure out what works for you.
We recently pulled back the curtain inside Membership Academy to share our own experiments and tests with our members as part of the new ‘Membership Lab' – and feedback has been incredible.
In this episode, I give an overview of 3 of the most recent tactics we've been experimenting with ourselves.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why we decided to have full transparency by documenting and sharing new tools and tactics we're experimenting with
- How we're able to provide a personal touch even with a large scale member base
- Our spin on offering a trial period to entice new sign-ups, and how it's performed so far
- The methods we're using to keep members updated about new content
You may also like:
- Experimenting Your Way to Success with Holly Gillen
- Using Video to Add a Personal Touch to Your Membership Site
- 7 Biggest Mistakes that Growing Membership Site Owners Make
- Why Membership Site Owners Need to Embrace Change
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode