How to Maintain Harmony Inside your Membership Community
An active online community can play a huge role in getting your members to stick around long term.
However even just a small negative element can quickly turn your membership into a toxic place that nobody will want to be involved in, unless you keep on top of things and implement steps to ensure a positive environment.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I delve more into managing your community dynamic and how you can ensure your online group or forum is one that members enjoy being part of.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why the dynamic of your membership community is crucial for member retention
- The importance of setting and enforcing guidelines
- What your role as community leader involves, and how you should set the tone
- Why it's a good idea to use real names and profile pictures
Related articles about running a membership community:
- 12 Proven Tactics for Starting a New Membership Community
- How to Deal with Problem Members Inside Your Community
- Why you Should Add a Community to Your Membership Site
- How to Handle Customer Service for Your Membership Site
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode