Tackling the 6 Biggest Challenges Every New Membership Owner Faces
So you’ve toiled for weeks and months – planning the perfect membership, wrestling with tech to turn those plans into reality; and now that you’ve finally opened the doors you can take a big sigh of relief that the hard work and headaches are over.
Once your membership is up and running, that’s when the real work begins!
And during those initial few months as a new membership owner, you’ll have a whole mess of new challenges to deal with. Fortunately, those challenges are pretty common across the board, so we can help you prepare to tackle them.
In the latest episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I dive into the 6 most common challenges that every new membership site owner faces; and give you my insight and advice so that you don’t have to face them alone.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to control your start-up costs and avoid paying for stuff you really don’t need
- Solving the “chicken and egg” problem when starting a new community
- My recommendation to avoiding early tech headaches
- Why the post-launch “hangover” can drain your motivation (and what to do about it)
Related articles about running a membership:
- How Much Does it Cost to Start and Run a Membership Website?
- 7 Biggest Mistakes that Growing Membership Site Owners Make
- 12 Proven Tactics for Starting a New Membership Community
- Avoiding Burnout When Running a Membership Site
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode