4 Simple But Effective Ways to Deliver Massive Value to Your Members
Far too often, creating content gets confused with delivering value.
Membership owners find themselves on a treadmill of grinding out epic course after epic course because they're convinced it's the only way to keep their members happy and – ultimately – keep them subscribed.
It's not as simple as that.
Memberships aren't a competition to see who can give members the most “stuff” – it goes deeper than that, and often you can deliver a lot of member value for a relatively small amount of effort.
In this episode, I look at 4 no-brainer ways that you could be ramping up the value proposition of your membership.
- Why providing value doesn't mean just grinding out epic content
- How to use your podcast and blog to make your membership more valuable
- The benefits of giving members priority ________ and preferential _________
- A key part of your role as community leader that's also a major value-add
Related articles about membership content and keeping members engaged:
- Simple Ways to Create Membership Content From Things You're Already Doing
- Why Your Membership Website NEEDS More Than Just Content
- 4 Ways to Ensure That Your Members Will Stick Around
- How Much Content Do You Need to Launch Your Membership?
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode