How to Avoid Overwhelming your Members
When you either have a large amount of content inside your membership, or you’re continuously adding new content on a regular basis – there’s a real risk that you might overwhelm your members.
And when members are overwhelmed, they’re less likely to stick around.
This is where having a smart approach to your membership content strategy is crucial.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast; we look at the most common causes of member overwhelm, and the tactics you can employ to avoid it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why overwhelm is a dangerous thing for your membership site
- A breakdown of the main kinds of overwhelm common in memberships and their causes
- The “Four S’s” you need to focus on in order to reduce overwhelm
- Managing your own workload so that you don’t become overwhelmed too!
Related articles about membership content strategy and overwhelm:
- Perfect Your Membership Content Strategy with these 7 Podcast Episodes
- Why Your Membership Website NEEDS More Than Just Content
- How to Create Amazing Educational Content with Colin Gray
- 12 Types of Content To Include In Your Membership Site
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode