How to Use Live Video to Market Your Membership with Luria Petrucci
Live video is extremely popular right now, and it’s only going to become even more powerful as a marketing channel.
A lot of memberships we see are centered around an authority or expert of some type; and it stands to reason that one of the most effective ways of demonstrating your expertise, establishing your credibility and truly connecting with your audience is to get in front of a camera and share your message.
Live video removes many of the barriers to doing that and enables you to connect with your audience at the click of a button.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast I’m joined by Luria Petrucci from LiveStreamingPros.com. These guys are absolutely nailing live broadcasting, and Luria has brought her years of experience in online video to the show to give you the steps and strategy you need to follow to make live video work as part of your membership marketing strategy.
This is a very actionable episode, so if you’ve been contemplating how to use live video for marketing your membership website then you’ll want to grab a pen and pad…
In this episode, we discuss:
- Whether Facebook Live is the only game in town, or whether there are other live video platforms you should be using
- Do you need to be polished and professional in order to start using live video
- How to avoid blending into the background by creating a regular live show
- Where to start when planning the structure and format of your live show
- How to get more people to watch your live video
- …and much more!
More from Luria Petrucci
- Live Streaming Pros – Start, Manage and Grow Your LIVE Show
- Live Streaming Pros on Facebook
- Follow Luria Petrucci on Twitter (and tell her much you enjoyed this episode!)
Related articles and resources about using video to market your membership
- Build a Studio on a Budget (mentioned in this episode)
- Amy Schmittauer on Building Authority through Video Marketing
- Video Marketing Strategy with Emmy Wu
Also, check out the video Luria mentioned during the show about how to deal with being uncomfortable on camera:
Now it’s over to you…
What steps are you going to take to make live video part of your membership marketing plans? Which ‘stage’ are you currently at when it comes to live video?
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode