4 Ways to Improve Your Live Member Training Calls
Live calls are a great way of delivering value to your members without a lot of the headaches and added effort that goes into creating many other forms of member content.
Webinars, live Q&A’s, member coaching calls – this sort of content is ideally suited to most types of memberships.
In today’s podcast episode, I dive deeper into how to get the most out of live member content and give my top tips for raising the bar and improving the quality and impact that it can have.
- Why live calls such as webinars and Q&A sessions are a great addition to your membership
- Recommendations for reducing the tech barriers for members to attend
- How one change can help you to create a more personal connection
- Ways to get more people to turn up live to your calls
“The opportunity for your members to be able to ask you questions, get your direct feedback, your personal opinion, or even just to hang out with you and chat with you in real time – that’s a big motivating factor for them actually turning up, so you should look for ways in which to get members involved as much as you can and feed that desire for interaction”
“Get on camera. People respond and interact so differently when they can see you live and in living colour. It’s a great way of getting a more personal connection, and that’s something that’s often difficult to do within the one-to-many environment of a membership site.”
“Don’t take it for granted that your members will actually remember when your live calls are or that they’ll go out of their way to attend. Make sure you’re reminding them.”
Related content about membership content:
- 9 Ways to Increase Attendance for your Live Membership Calls
- How to Generate New Ideas for Membership Content
- Simple Ways to Create Membership Content From Things You’re Already Doing
- 5 Types of Content That Will Increase Member Engagement
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode