Getting Value from Live Events as a Membership Site Owner
When you’re running an online business like a membership website, the idea of going to live events as a way of growing that business may be counterintuitive when you’re spending so much time behind your computer screen.
However for membership site owners; conferences, workshops, mastermind days and other such events hold potentially even greater opportunities than for other kinds of businesses; and in this episode I talk a little more about how you can extract huge value from regularly attending live events.
In this episode, I discuss:
- The main reasons for attending live events that you may not have thought of
- How networking and meeting new people can open doors that will add value to your membership offering
- Why meeting up with your fellow members and peers at events is a game changer
- Creating your own opportunities you simply won’t get when you’re in front of the screen
Related articles and information
- Utilizing Guest Experts for your Membership Content
- Using Offline Marketing to Grow your Membership Site
- Why Membership Site Owners Should Attend Conferences
Membership Academy – Extra
Access your “Maximizing The Member Lifecycle“ course in the Membership Academy.
Practical, proven strategies for improving member acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention to attract more members who stick around for longer.
Not an Academy Member? Click here to learn more
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode