Switching to an Evergreen Membership Model with Jodie Clarke
Jodie Clarke from The Empowered Educator joins Callie for this episode of Behind the Membership. While Jodie's membership is only just a year old she has already surpassed her member goals and even managed to retire her partner from his job, which has had an enormous impact on her family's life.
In this episode Jodie's talking all about how she succeeded with her membership, from nurturing her wait list to her webinar strategy that's bringing in 5 to 10 new members at a time on autopilot.
And Jodie also talks about moving from a closed door model to an evergreen model and why she's chosen to do that, and so much more as well!
Listen in to hear about:
- Why Jodie has moved from a launch model to always being open despite the success of her previous launches
- How Jodie is utilising an evergreen webinar to bring in 5-10 new members at a time
- Earning enough recurring income to retire her partner from his terrible job so he can spend time with their kids
- Other ways that Jodie is growing her audience and membership site, including a free Facebook group and Ads
- How Jodie is able to charge a higher price than other sites in her niche
- How the market for The Empowered Educator has actually broadened over the last year rather than nicheing down
- Getting off the launching and promotion treadmill to start bringing in recurring income
- How Jodie has reached nearly 700 members in less than a year, with a multi-six figure income
- The challenges of customer support with a non-techie audience
- The VIP Waitlist strategy that Jodie used to ensure the success of her launches
- How making use of Intercom and creating pathways have helped retention and engagement
- Why it's more important to have a sustainable content creation plan than what your site looks like
- And much more!
Connect with Jodie:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode