Do You Need to be an Expert to Start a Membership Website?
Typically the type of membership sites we talk about here involve an expert using their skills, knowledge, experience and expertise to teach other people and help them achieve their goals.
But what if you’re not an expert in any one thing, can you still start a membership?
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I discuss the 4 different strategies and models you can take to start a membership where you’re not the expert authority, as well as the one approach you should absolutely avoid at all costs.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why it can be tougher to start a membership website where you’re not an expert in a particular subject
- Should you “fake it ’til you make it?”
- How leveraging other peoples expertise can make for an attractive membership offering
- Do all memberships need to teach something?
Related articles and information about how to start a membership
- How Much Does it Cost to Start and Run a Membership Website?
- Busting the 8 most common myths about membership sites
- 7 Principles Shared by Every Successful Membership Website
- 4 Tips for validating your membership site or online course idea
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode