Experimenting Your Way to Success with Holly Gillen
Holly Gillen from Business Cinema Academy and Holly G Studios is joining Callie on this episode of Behind the Membership.
Holly has been running her membership alongside her video production business for 15 months now, after trying lots of other business models previously. Holly shares a lot of great tips for us in this interview, including how she uses challenges to attract new members, her experience with using Kajabi for her membership site, and how important it is to only attract members when they’re ready for your membership.
Holly talks with Callie about the first 15 months of Business Cinema Academy, including:
- How Holly attracts new members with free video challenges
- Using themed months to help members focus
- The power of watching members transform and succeed
- How using Kajabi has cut out the tech headaches of running a membership
- The #oneminuteonetake video challenge
- Using a quiz to tell sales page visitors if the membership is for them
- The value of experimenting and not staying stagnant
- Increasing engagement and connection with personal check in videos
- Why she wished she’d started the membership site earlier!
Connect with Holly:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode