Creating Compelling Courses with Janelle Allen
In this episode I talk to online course creation expert Janelle Allen.
Janelle shares her experiences in the field of e-learning, and has some great tips for anyone creating courses as part of their membership website.
During this episode, Janelle gave some great advice and insight into a variety of important topics for online course creators, including:
- Thoughts on drip-feeding courses vs making everything available at once
- Where to start when planning/creating a course
- How to make sure people actually learn from your course and take action
- Top tips for creating compelling courses
- Thoughts on having one big ‘epic’ course vs a library of smaller, more specific courses
- Hosting your course on your own site vs using a platform like Udemy
Find out more…
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode