Implementing a Consistent Strategy for Marketing Your Membership
When it comes to marketing your membership, not everything is about finding that killer sales funnel or running huge promotions.
More often than not, membership success comes from maintaining a consistent baseline of day to day activity – it's about doing the “little and often” things that keep you top of mind for your audience.
This episode of The Membership Guys Podcast Mike digs into the strategy we use for keeping up this consistent strategy, and explores the sort of tactics you should be using to market your membership.
In this episode:
- Why is consistency important in your marketing?
- What is the DWM Method of membership marketing?
- What marketing tasks should you be completing on a consistent ongoing basis?
- The 3 key objectives of a solid membership marketing strategy.
Related articles about marketing your membership
- 7 Things To Do Before Publishing Your Next Piece Of Membership Content
- The State of Social Media Marketing with Mike Stelzner
- Amy Schmittauer's Top 5 Tips On Building Authority with Video
- Using Offline Marketing to Grow Your Membership Site
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode