Chris Ducker on Running Live Events to Grow Your Membership
Chris Ducker is the founder of the YouPreneur membership community and the man behind popular events such Tropical Think Tank and the upcoming YouPreneur Summit.
It’s through these live events that Chris has been able to help his community to build connections and develop relationships way beyond what’s possible online; and this has been a key factor in the success of his membership.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, Chris shares his insights into the benefits of running live events as a membership site owner; plus his advice on how you can orchestrate your own events.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Chris Ducker has used live events to grow his membership community
- The 3 most important things to consider when organising your own live event
- How to choose speakers for your event and – more importantly – get them to agree
- Specific ways to make events extra special for your community members (and get more signups from other attendees!)
Want more? Check these out:
- How to Build a Global Brand for your Membership with Chris Ducker
- Getting Value from Live Events as a Membership Site Owner
- Taking Your Membership Offline for Increased Success
- Why Membership Site Owners Should Attend Conferences
Want to see one of Chris Ducker’s events in action?
In November 2017, Chris Ducker is bringing his own unique brand of events to the UK – and he’s not coming alone!
Join Chris and a stellar line-up of all-start speakers including John Lee Dumas, Pat Flynn, John Jantsch, Amy Schmittauer and, of course, yours truly!
This is going to be an incredible event, and we look forward to meeting our blog and podcast audience as well as members of Member Site Academy in person in London!
If you haven’t already got your ticket, you have until July 2nd to take advantage of the early bird discount – so act fast!
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode