Chris Ducker on How Writing a Book Can Help Membership Site Owners
Have you ever thought about writing a book?
Perhaps you already have?
Being a published author can be a huge feather in the cap for anyone running a membership site – particularly one which is based around a personal brand, where you’re the expert or thought leader.
Chris Ducker knows just how powerful writing a book can be for membership owners.
His first best-selling book Virtual Freedom played a huge part in laying the foundations for what has now become his Youpreneur community.
And it’s that very community that has since fuelled his brand new book ‘Rise Of The Youpreneur.’
To celebrate its release, I invited Chris back on the show to discuss how the book factors into the growth of his membership site, and the how being a membership owner has affected the process of writing a book.
- How having a membership is beneficial to the process of writing a book.
- Where your book fits into your membership business.
- Tapping into your member-base for case studies and testimonials.
- Which should come first: writing a book, or launching your membership.
- How to Build a Global Brand for your Membership with Chris Ducker
- Chris Ducker on Running Live Events to Grow Your Membership
- Essential Books Every Membership Site Owner Should Read
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your market
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode