Celebrating the 4th Anniversary of Membership Academy
Holy smokes, has it really been four years already?!
It honestly feels like yesterday that we were gearing up to open the doors to the Academy. I’m not sure we fully realised the awesome journey we were about to embark on.
Join us as we celebrate the 4th anniversary of Membership Academy by taking a look back at the last 12 months and highlighting the 7 ‘ups’ and 3 ‘downs’ from the past year.
In this episode, Callie and I discuss:
- How the changes we’d introduced a year ago have changed the way the Academy runs in a major way
- The HUGE milestone we hit, and why we haven’t been shouting about it from the rooftops!
- What effect planning the Retain conference has had on our business (and our lifestyle)
- Our top priority as we head into year 5…
Dig further into our journey so far…
- Inside the launch of the Membership Academy
- Looking Back at the First 12 Months of the Membership Academy
- Insights & Reflections on Year 2 of the Membership Academy
- Looking Back at Year 3 of the Membership Academy
Also mentioned in this episode…
- Updating The Membership Guys Brand – Behind The Scenes
- Planning a Conference: Behind The Scenes Of Retain 2019
- What To Do When Someone Steals Your Membership Content
What a ride it’s been over the past 4 years – and while I feel like I say this every year… we really ARE just getting started!
We have two super-secret projects we’ve been working hard on that we’ll be revealing in the coming weeks – so keep your eyes peeled for those.
And as always, we want to thank each and every one of your for your support over the past 4 years – whether you’re a podcast listener, Facebook group member, blog reader or one of our highly treasured Academy members (or indeed, all of the above) – we just want to take this opportunity to thank you, sincerely, for being with us on our journey.
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode