Carrie Green on Conditioning Yourself for Membership Success
As founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association, Carrie Green credits investment in personal development and conditioning herself for success as the keys to having the right mindset to grow her membership to over 4,000 members.
In this interview, we discuss how FEA came to be and the challenges Carrie faced along the way; and we also dig deeper into the strategies Carrie uses to keep members happy and continue growing her membership.
In this episode, Carrie Green and I discuss:
- How Carrie transitioned from a business that was making her miserable to running a successful membership
- The importance of personal development and conditioning yourself for success
- The content and marketing strategies Carrie uses to grow to over 4,000 members
- How ‘getting out of her own way’ was the turning point for achieving massive membership growth
- …and much more!
Find out more about Carrie Green…
- Order “She Means Business” by Carrie Green on Amazon.com
- Female Entrepreneur Association
- Follow Carrie Green on Twitter (and tell her much you enjoyed this episode!)
Related articles and resources about membership mindset
- 6 Things Membership Owners Need to Stop Worrying About
- Discover The 7 Pillars of Successful Membership Websites
- 9 Signs That You Shouldn’t Start a Membership Website
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode