Behind The Membership: Season 4 Highlights (aka The One where Callie Takes Over)
Good news… it's my birthday!!
Bad news… I literally NEVER work on my birthday…
It’s one of my rules…
And as much as I love The Membership Guys podcast…
I can’t break this rule.
So I’m taking the day off….
And that can mean only one thing…
CALLIE IS TAKING OVER!
(And I get to eat cake)
Join the other (some would say ‘better') half of The Membership Guys for a very special episode, as Callie shares her top takeaways from season 4 of her podcast, Behind the Membership, and reveals the release date for season 5.
Listen in to hear about:
- The changes membership owners have made to better serve their audiences during the global pandemic. Caryn Liles explains how Covid 19 resulted in her transitioning her well established brick and mortar dog training business to an online membership model, which is now allowing her to provide more in-depth support than before. Katie Wardrobe talks about how she reduced the price of her membership and offered more free content to help teachers adapt to working online, which has increased the growth of her business.
- How Carole Copeland Thomas’s membership has become more important than ever due to the growing racial tensions across the U.S.
- Why a one size fits all approach doesn’t work when it comes to memberships. Pamela Mitchell explains how she created a model to suit her needs and Felicia Lo shares the benefits and challenges of running an online membership alongside a well established international yarn business. Steve Pavlina also talks about how he offers a high ticket annual membership that only launches for five days a year.
- How season 4 reinforced the message that memberships give owners the freedom and flexibility to live life on their own terms. Whether it’s accommodating health issues like in the case of Marisha Mets, building a location independent business enabling family travel like in the case of Trish Blackwell… Or using your membership to reach big goals and eventually give back to underprivileged communities like John Michaloudis.
- How running memberships can lead to positive change. Warwick Brown explains how leaving his corporate role and launching his membership has led to a happier, more energized life and Warren Mcpherson shares how he reduced his income streams and took ownership of his time so he can spend more of it with his young family.
Links and Mentions:
- Behind The Membership podcast
- Launching Quickly in a Global Crisis with Caryn Liles
- Double your member base during a pandemic with Katie Wardrobe
- Facilitating Change Through Difficult Conversations with Carole Copeland Thomas
- Creating a High Level Coaching Membership with Coach Pamela Mitchell
- Adding a Membership to a Successful Manufacturing Business with Felicia Lo
- Aligning Your Members to Your Vision with Steve Pavlina
- Creating a Custom Web App for Your Members with Marisha Mets
- Fighting Through a Crisis of Confidence with Trish Blackwell
- Staying Consistent as a One-Man Band with Warwick Brown
- Setting Ambitious Goals for Your Membership with John Michaloudis
- More Time, More Freedom, More Income with Warren Mcpherson
“Memberships are game changers at the best of times, but in 2020 they proved that even more.”
“Everything is possible with a membership model if you focus on what’s going to serve you and your members”
“There is no right or wrong way when it comes to membership sites, it’s what’s best for you.”