Attracting the Right Kind of Members with Julie Christie
Julie Christie from Togs in Business joins Callie on this week's episode of Behind the Membership.
Julie's membership is less than a year old, and Julie shares some great insights into the first 6 months of her membership and how important narrowing down her ideal member has been and why her focus is on quality of members rather than quantity.
We talk Julie's journey so far, including:
- How Julie began teaching the business of photography and decided to escape the launch cycle
- The challenge – and importance – of identifying and attracting her ideal members
- How quality of members is more important than quantity
- Juggling both a forum and a Facebook group for your membership community
- Moving to an application process and turning away non ideal members
- Attracting members with live and automated webinars
- How Julie created ‘Success Month' to get new members off to a great start
- And more!
Where to Connect with Julie:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode