Achieving Financial Freedom through a Membership with Anissa Holmes
Anissa Holmes from Delivering Wow joins Callie for this episode of Behind the Membership and shares how she’s managed to achieve financial freedom in the first year of her membership site, and how she is now planning to restructure and reposition her membership for even greater success.
Anissa also talks about building her movement and making an impact, why memberships don’t have to be low cost and how she is choosing to charge a premium price to ensure members achieve results.
And we also discuss how Anissa finds time to run not just her membership site but a highly successful offline business and high end coaching programmes as well!
Listen in to hear:
- What led Anissa to take her experience building a thriving dental practice and turn it into a membership site to help other dentists do the same
- How she made $25k with her first membership launch and then gave 80% of it to charity
- Why she is now rebranding and repositioning the membership from online community to year long programme
- Why she’s not afraid to charge a premium price for her membership and how it actually benefits members to do so
- How Anissa has focused on providing content that gets her members and their teams results rather than marketing
- Why it’s important to know your why and your purpose when creating a membership site
- Why the biggest challenge is getting members to actually take action
- Making $175,000 in 3 days with a special lifetime offer to attract new members and why making the decision to join a no-brainer is key
- How she finds time for everything, has achieved financial freedom and puts profit towards expanding her team, education and resources
Connect With Anissa:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode