How to Get Good Advice on the Best Membership Plugin to Use
With so many membership plugin options, asking for advice from others about which to choose can be a total crap shoot.
We run a popular Facebook group for membership site owners, and are also heavily active in a number of other groups, and time after time we see people post the same question: “What membership plugin should I use?”
Typically what follows is an absolute mess of bad recommendations and conflicting advice that does nothing other than cause confusion.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I talk about why most advice on membership plugins is useless, and how you can make sure you're actually getting the right recommendations for your needs.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why you shouldn't always listen to advice in choosing a membership plugin
- How the most popular plugins on the market could actually be the worst choice for your membership site
- The right way to ask for recommendations in places like Facebook groups
- What should be your deciding factors in making your plugin choice
Recommended articles and resources to help you to choose a membership plugin
- Choosing the right membership plugin
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing Your Membership Plugin
- How to Choose a Membership Plugin
- 10 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Membership Plugin
- Click here to download our in-depth plugin comparison chart.
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode