4 Key Differences Between B2C and B2B Membership Sites
Most of the strategies, principles and tactics we cover here and inside the Membership Academy apply across the board regardless of which niche or market your membership website is in.
However when it comes to B2B and B2C memberships there are some key differences that you need to be aware of when it comes to positioning, marketing and pricing your offering.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I dive into what those differences are and ways in which you can adjust your strategy accordingly.
In this episode, I discuss:
- What are the 4 main differences to consider between business-to-business and business-to-consumer memberships?
- How these 2 distinct member types will each perceive things like value, cost and priorities
- Why important thing you need to consider when planning your membership content depending on your customer profile
- Ballpark price ranges for both B2B and B2C memberships, and the one factor that may enable you to increase your prices
Related articles and information
- How to Figure Out What to Charge For Your Membership Site
- How to Decide Which Content Should Be Free vs Paid
- To drip or not to drip? The value of timed content release
- 7 Principles Shared by Every Successful Membership Website
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode