Insights & Advice from Experienced Membership Owners (Episode 100)
We made it! 100 episodes!
To celebrate our centennial, I invited 16 fellow membership site owners to share insights, experience and advice from their journey so far.
I asked my guests to answer 3 questions:
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give anyone starting a new membership?
- What impact has having a membership site had on your life or your business?
- What would you do differently if you were starting your own site again from scratch?
The answers they shared are packed with golden nuggets for anyone planning or running a membership website.
In this episode you’ll get insights from:
- Nathan Chan – Foundr
- Heather Crabtree – The Savvy Community
- Scott Devine – Scott’s Bass Lessons
- Chris Ducker – Youpreneur
- Janneke den Draak – Learn Dragon Online
- Andrew and Pete – Atomic
- Colin Gray – The Podcast Host
- Chris Marr – Content Marketing Academy
- Marisha McGrorty – SLP Now
- Janet Murray – Soulful PR
- Bjork Ostrom – Food Blogger Pro
- Christina Peters – Food Photography Club
- Shannon Rogers – Hand Tool School
- James Schramko – Superfast Business
- Ben Adam Smith – House Planning Help
- Avalon Yarnes – Avalon Cake School
Thanks to all of my guests for the show, and to everyone who listens and supports the podcast week after week – we truly appreciate it and look forward to the next 100 episodes!
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode